Mary’s got a partial solution to Frankie’s dilemma… if she can get everything in order and get Frankie on board. This episode is a crossover with Hughes and Mincks: Ghost Detectives! Be sure to check them out for more ghostly goodness.
CW: Deaths caused by and related to COVID 19.
This episode of The Way We Haunt Now was written by Courtney Floyd and Georgia Mckenzie. Sound design was by Brad Colbroock and voice acting, in order of appearance, was by:
- Kira Apple as Mary Bangs
- Will Stephenson as Angry British Chef
- Marnie Warner as Parker
- Lauren Grace Thompson as Wyatt, a Death’s Cookery contestant
- Austin Backman as Sam, a Death’s Cookery contestant
- Bryan Green as Dave, a Death’s Cookery contestant
- Jerron Bacat as Billy, a Death’s Cookery contestant
- Kashyu as Wendy, a Death’s Cookery contestant
- Michelle Han as Madison, a Death’s Cookery contestant
- Eleanor Grey as Frankie
- Courtney Floyd as Eulalie
- Jess Winston as Alicia
- Becca Marcus as Lota
- Georgia Mckenzie as Josie
- Danny Spiller as Aaron
- David S. Dear as Henry
- Ivan Divino as Assorted Ghosts
- Kiona Bashful Echo as Assorted Ghosts
- Ariane Marchese as Assorted Ghosts
- Shaun Grace
- Maritza Rodriguez as Ylena
- Charlie Bucket as Asha, the spectral labradoodle
- Lindsay Zana as Danny
- Paul H.Rollins as Nick
- Brad Colbroock as Cas
- Tal Minear as Myrtle
- Caroline Mincks as Minks
- Sophie Hughesas Hughes
- Tim Briggs as the Competitive Confectionary TV Host
- Ali Hylton, Jeff Goldman, Kirsty Woolven, Megan Gwen Davies, and Natalie Hunter as the Apartment
- Eleanor Anwen as Emm, a Competitive Confectionary contestant
- Sarah McManus as Marissa, a Competitive Confectionary contestant
- Adam Lloyd as Sheridan, a Competitive Confectionary contestant
- Alexander Doddy as William, a Competitive Confectionary contestant
There’s no need to bust out your Ouija board to keep in touch. Whether you’re new to the spirit world or simply a ghost in need of some entertainment, you can visit www.hauntnowpod.com information about our cast and crew, content warnings, and transcripts.
Support us on Patreon for ghoulish exclusives.
And, if you’re on social media, follow us on Twitter @HauntNowPod and Instagram @HauntNowPodRemember to Haunt Responsibly!
Support The Way We Haunt Now by contributing to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/the-way-we-haunt-now
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.