Still in the veil, Mary and Georgie follow up on a promising lead. Meanwhile, Josie and Lota struggle to fill Mary’s shoes.
CW: alcohol consumption and inebriation.
This episode of The Way We Haunt Now was written and directed by Courtney Floyd and Georgia Mckenzie. Sound design was by Brad Colbroock and voice acting, in order of appearance, was by:
- Becca Marcus as Lota
- David S. Dear as Henry
- Maritza Rodriguez as Ylena
- Danny Spiller as Aaron
- Georgia Mckenzie as Josie
- Ivan Divino as Assorted Ghosts
- Kiona Bashful Echo as Assorted Ghosts
- Ariane Marchese as Assorted Ghosts
- Josh Portillo as George Colwan
- Margaret Ashley as Georgie Yeats
- Kira Apple as Mary Bangs
- Eleanor Grey as Frankie
- Marnie Warner as Parker
- Ali Hylton, Jeff Goldman, Kirsty Woolven, Megan Gwen Davies, and Natalie Hunter as the Apartment
- Courtney Floyd as Eulalie
- Jess Winston as Alicia
- Lindsay Zana as Danny
- Paul H.Rollins as Nick
- Tal Minear as Myrtle
- Brad Colbroock as Cas
- Tim Briggs as the Competitive Confectionary TV Host
- Sarah McManus as Marissa, a Competitive Confectionary contestant
- Alexander Doddy as William, a Competitive Confectionary contestant
- Eleanor Anwen as Emm, a Competitive Confectionary contestant
- Adam Lloyd as Sheridan, a Competitive Confectionary contestant
- Darragh Ó Broin as the Ghost Bartender
There’s no need to bust out your Ouija board to keep in touch. Whether you’re new to the spirit world or simply a ghost in need of some entertainment, you can visit www.hauntnowpod.com information about our cast and crew, content warnings, and transcripts.
Support us on Patreon for ghoulish exclusives.
Support The Way We Haunt Now by contributing to their Tip Jar: https://tips.pinecast.com/jar/the-way-we-haunt-now